Table of Contents
Among the years of the dog are 2030, 2018, 2006, 1994, 1982, 1970, 1958, 1946, 1934, 1922, and so forth.
Let us see in detail the years that come under the category “year of the dog,” along with its zodiac elements.
Personality of the People born in the Years of the Dog?
|Wood Dog||Being trustworthy, caring, and possessing a strong sense of justice.|
|Fire Dog||being considerate, careful, and acting in a practical manner.|
|Earth Dog||persistent, scrupulously careful, and blessed with wealth.|
|Gold Dog||Conservative, accommodative, and highly respectable.|
|Water Dog||A little self-centred, but responsible and foresighted.|
Lucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Dog
|Lucky Colors||Lucky Directions||Lucky Numbers||Lucky Flowers|
|Purple||East||9||Dancing lady orchids|
Unlucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Dog
|Unlucky Colors||Unlucky Directions||Unlucky Numbers|
Love compatibility of the People born in the Years of the Dog
|Best to be paired up with||Worst to be paired up with|
Careers that are best suited for the People born in the Years of the Dog
Below given are some careers that are best suited for the people born in the years of the dog:
- Civil servants
- Advertising planners
- Police officer
- Interior designer
Prominent people born in the Years of the Dog
- Jennifer Lopez
- Dakota Fanning
- Kirsten Dunst
- Jessica Biel
- Susan Sarandon
- Michael Jackson
- Mariah Carey
- Queen Latifah
- Marcel Proust
- Lucy Maud Montgomery
How to get along with the Dogs
One needs to take care of the following in order to interact with the “dogs”:
- The majority of dogs struggle to communicate themselves, which can make it challenging for people to understand their passion. Hence, if you are forceful and hasty, people might not feel as at ease.
- In order to get along with dogs, it is advised to set up a romantic setting and plan your date properly.
- Dogs tend to be more considerate when they are in a relationship.
- Moreover, keep in mind that dogs detest any forms of dishonesty and betrayal.
The Background to the Zodiac Sign of the Year of Dog
The Year of the Dog is a part of the Chinese zodiac, which is based on a twelve-year cycle, with each year represented by a different animal. Let us examine the story that surrounds it.
- Legend has it that in ancient China, the Jade Emperor, who ruled over all the heavens and the earth, held a competition to determine which twelve animals would represent each year in the zodiac cycle.
- The animals were required to cross a river, and their order of arrival would determine their place in the cycle.
- The story goes that the dog arrived eleventh, just before the pig. The reason for this is that the dog had stopped along the way to play in the water, and had also helped to rescue a small child who had fallen into the river.
- The pig, meanwhile, had stopped to eat and sleep, and had only just arrived at the finish line.
- As a result, the dog was granted the eleventh place in the zodiac cycle, and the pig was given the twelfth and final place.
- This is why the year of the dog comes before the year of the pig in the zodiac cycle.
People Also Ask
- What is the personality of the zodiac Dogs?
Ans: People who belong to the year of the dog are said to be trustworthy and faithful, with a strong sense of responsibility and an unwavering dedication to their friends and family.
- What are we supposed to do in the year of the dog?
Ans: During the year of the dog, it is believed that people should focus on building strong relationships with those they love and trust, and on being honest and true to themselves and others.