Table of Contents
The Years of the Horse include 2026, 2014, 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966, 1954, 1942, 1930, 1918, 1906, and so forth.
Let us see in detail the years that come under the category “year of the horse,” along with its zodiac elements.
Personality of the People born in the Years of the Horse?
|Wood Horse||creative, attentive, intuitive, and a natural leader and decision-maker.|
|Fire Horse||Educated, driven, and enthusiastic; conscious of attire and style.|
|Earth Horse||a typical doer who is upbeat, just, and strong-willed.|
|Gold Horse||Sincere by nature, always willing to lend a hand, and eager to speak.|
|Water Horse||Ambitious, selfless, and considerate at work.|
Lucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Horse
|Lucky Colors||Lucky Directions||Lucky Numbers||Lucky Flowers|
Unlucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Horse
|Unlucky Colors||Unlucky Directions||Unlucky Numbers|
Love compatibility of the People born in the Years of the Horse
|Best to be paired up with||Worst to be paired up with|
Careers that are best suited for the People born in the Years of the Horse
Below given are some careers that are best suited for the people born in the years of the horse:
- Tour guides
Prominent people born in the Years of the Horse
- Jackie Chan
- Emma Watson
- Ashton Kutcher
- Josh Hartnett
- Denzel Washington
- Kobe Bryant
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Barbra Streisand
- Aretha Franklin
- Paul McCartney
How to get along with the Horse
One needs to take care of the following in order to interact with the “horse”:
- The lives of horses are full of flair and they dislike living in a dull world. So, they will only be drawn to creative and intriguing individuals.
- When interacting with horses, it’s important to occasionally set a romantic mood and use beautiful love language to strengthen the bond between the two.
- Yet, lying in a relationship is forbidden for the Horse. Keep your sincerity up; the Horse despises all lies, even white ones.
The Background to the Zodiac Sign of the Year of Horse
Let us go through the story behind the zodiac sign of the “Horse.”
- According to Chinese mythology, the Jade Emperor, the ruler of heaven, decided to create a zodiac system to represent the twelve animals that came to his palace for a race.
- The horse, known for its speed and strength, was one of the twelve animals that participated in the race.
- As the race began, the horse quickly took the lead and seemed to be on track for an easy victory.
- However, just as it was about to cross the finish line, the snake, which had hitched a ride on the horse’s hoof, jumped off and crossed the line first.
- This allowed the snake to claim the sixth position in the zodiac, while the horse had to settle for seventh place.
- Despite this setback, the horse has remained a symbol of strength, speed, and perseverance in Chinese culture.
- People born in the Year of the Horse are believed to inherit some of these qualities, as well as being independent, adventurous, and confident.
People Also Ask
- What is the personality of men born in the year of the horse?
Ans: The Horse men are full of activity. They take action quickly and rarely hesitate, which helps them take advantage of many possibilities. The Horse men have a strong sense of justice and are eager to assist the weak since they cannot stand sin. They do, however, spend extravagantly and like covering friends’ expenses.
- What does the year of the horse symbolise?
Ans: In Chinese culture, the Year of the Horse is considered an auspicious year for new beginnings, travel, and success in one’s endeavours. It is also believed to be a good year for romance and marriage, as the horse is associated with passion and love.