Table of Contents
The years 2028, 2016, 2004, 1992, 1980, 1968, 1956, 1944, 1932, 1920, 1908, and so on are considered to be the Years of the Monkey.
Let us see in detail the years that come under the category “year of the monkey,” along with its zodiac elements.
Personality of the People born in the Years of the Monkey?
|Wood Monkey||Stable, accountable, diligent, and has a strong sense of collaboration.|
|Fire Monkey||Clever, responsible, considerate, and highly adaptable.|
|Earth Monkey||Sincere, compassionate, morally upright, foresighted, and organised.|
|Gold Monkey||Intelligent, practical, talented, and self-assured, but a touch posh.|
|Water Monkey||Time-conscious, highly effective, yet occasionally lacking in self-assurance.|
Lucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Monkey
|Lucky Colors||Lucky Directions||Lucky Numbers||Lucky Flowers|
Unlucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Monkey
|Unlucky Colors||Unlucky Directions||Unlucky Numbers|
Love compatibility of the People born in the Years of the Monkey
|Best to be paired up with||Worst to be paired up with|
Careers that are best suited for the People born in the Years of the Monkey
Below given are some careers that are best suited for the people born in the years of the monkey:
- Professional athletes
Prominent people born in the Years of the Monkey
- Christina Ricci
- Tom Hanks
- Will Smith
- Daniel Craig
- Michael Douglas
- Selena Gomez
- Miley Cyrus
- Celine Dion
- Nick Jonas
- Nick Carter
How to get along with the Monkey
One needs to take care of the following in order to interact with the “monkey”:
- Given their intelligence and quick wit, monkeys are drawn to witty and wise individuals.
- The Monkeys won’t let you down once you fall in love with them. They speak love languages with ease and are skilled at fostering a romantic environment.
- But, on occasion, they could fall deeply in love and neglect other factors like work and finances.
The Background to the Zodiac Sign of the Year of Monkey
Let us go through the story behind the zodiac sign of the “Monkey.”
- According to Chinese legend, the story begins with a great race organised by the Jade Emperor, who was the ruler of all gods and the supreme deity in Chinese mythology.
- The story goes that the Jade Emperor decided to hold a race to determine the order of the animal signs in the Chinese zodiac.
- He invited all the animals to participate, and the first 12 to cross the finish line would have a year named after them.
- The monkey was a clever and mischievous animal, and he was determined to win the race. However, he faced some challenges along the way.
- He was a good climber, but he couldn’t swim very well, so when he reached the river, he had to come up with a plan.
- The monkey saw a raft floating in the water, so he jumped on it and waited for the other animals to catch up. When they arrived, the monkey convinced them to help him paddle the raft across the river.
- The other animals agreed, but as they were crossing, the monkey jumped off the raft and ran to the finish line, winning the race.
- The Jade Emperor was impressed by the monkey’s cleverness and rewarded him with a year named after him.
- Those born in the year of the monkey are said to be intelligent, witty, and resourceful, like the clever monkey in the story.
People Also Ask
- What is the personality of someone born in the year of the monkey?
Ans: People born in the Year of the Monkey are often described as witty, curious, and adventurous, with a talent for problem-solving and a knack for finding unconventional solutions. However, they can also be impulsive and unpredictable, prone to taking risks and getting into trouble.
- Is the year of the monkey lucky or unlucky?
Ans: In Chinese culture, the year of the monkey is considered a lucky year for many people. It is believed that those born in the year of the monkey will have a happy and successful life, full of good fortune and prosperity.
- What does the year of the monkey symbolise?
Ans: The Year of the Monkey is seen as a time of creativity, innovation, and opportunity, but also one that requires careful planning and strategic thinking to navigate successfully. It is believed that people should be especially cautious and alert during this time, as monkey’s mischievous nature can lead to unexpected challenges and surprises.