Table of Contents
Pig years include 2031, 2019, 2007, 1995, 1983, 1971, 1959, 1947, 1935, 1923, 1911, 1899, and so forth.
Let us examine the years that fall into the category of “year of the pig,” along with its zodiac signs, in greater detail.
Personality of the People born in the Years of the Pig?
|Wood Pig||Straightforward, honest, laid-back, diligent, but occasionally hasty.|
|Fire Pig||Brave, quick to act, smart, and has lofty goals, yet less chatty.|
|Earth Pig||Skilled in interacting with others and upholding interpersonal relationships, although little distrustful.|
|Gold Pig||Kind, open-minded, truthful, supportive, and accountable.|
|Water Pig||Gifted, aspirational, independent, serious, and fortunate with money.|
Lucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Pig
|Lucky Colors||Lucky Directions||Lucky Numbers||Lucky Flowers|
Unlucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Pig
|Unlucky Colors||Unlucky Directions||Unlucky Numbers|
Love compatibility of the People born in the Years of the Pig
|Best to be paired up with||Worst to be paired up with|
Careers that are best suited for the People born in the Years of the Pig
The following list includes some professions that are ideal for those who were born during the years of the pig:
- Civil servants
Prominent people born in the Years of the Pig
- Mila Kunis
- Mark Wahlberg
- Rachel weisz
- Ewan McGregor
- Nicholas Brendon
- Amy Winehouse
- Carrie Underwood
- Mahalia Jackson
- Stephen King
- Ernest Hemingway
How to get along with the Pig?
To interact with the “Pig,” one must take the following into consideration:
- Those born under the Year of the Pig always favour slow-paced relationships. They are unable to feel the crush in their hearts.
- They believe that true love develops over time and through adversity.
- Don’t push Pigs when getting along with them, and try to give them a sense of security in the relationship.
- Moreover, romantic actions and a kind and sympathetic approach can help you win their hearts.
The Background to the Zodiac Sign of the Year of Pig
The story of the Pig zodiac sign has roots in ancient Chinese mythology. Let us see what it is in detail.
- The Jade Emperor, the king of all gods and goddesses, held a race to decide the order of the zodiac animals, according to Chinese mythology.
- On the day of the race, the pig was the last animal to arrive at the starting line. It had overslept and taken its time getting ready.
- However, the pig was not discouraged and set out on the race with determination.
- Despite being one of the slowest animals in the race, the pig never gave up and continued to push forward.
- Along the way, it stopped to eat, sleep, and play, enjoying the journey as much as the destination.
- When the pig finally crossed the finish line, it was surprised to find that it had come in twelfth place, making it the last animal in the zodiac calendar.
- The Jade Emperor praised the pig for its good-natured and optimistic attitude, and declared that the pig would represent the final year of the zodiac cycle.
People Also Ask
- What does the year of the pig mean?
Ans: The year of the pig is believed to be a time of abundance and prosperity. People often give gifts of red envelopes filled with money, and decorate their homes with images of pigs to bring luck and happiness for the year ahead.
- What are the personality traits of Year of the Pig?
Ans: People born in the Year of the Pig are said to be kind, honest, and optimistic, and enjoy the simple pleasures in life. They have a strong sense of loyalty and are often well-liked by others.
- Why are Pigs lucky in China?
Ans: Pig is a symbol of good luck in China because the pig was once thought to represent abundance due to its big head and ears.