Table of Contents
Years of the Rat are thought to occur in the following years: 2032, 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960, 1948, 1936, 1924, 1912, and so on.
Let us see in detail the years that come under the category “year of the rat,” along with its zodiac elements.
Personality of the People born in the Years of the Rat?
|Wood Rat||Independent, conventional, extremely well-liked, but a little pessimistic.|
|Fire Rat||Energetic, courageous, disciplined, and occasionally rude and severe.|
|Earth Rat||Sincere, diligent, very adaptable, and full of self-esteem.|
|Gold Rat||Strong self-awareness, irritability, and sensitivity; enjoys being the centre of attention.|
|Water Rat||Alert, clever, and prudent in their decisions, but conservative in their actions.|
Lucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Rat
|Lucky Colors||Lucky Directions||Lucky Numbers||Lucky Flowers|
Unlucky Things for the People born in the Years of the Rat
|Unlucky Colors||Unlucky Directions||Unlucky Numbers|
Love compatibility of the People born in the Years of the Rat
|Best to be paired up with||Worst to be paired up with|
Careers that are best suited for the People born in the Years of the Rat
Below given are some careers that are best suited for the people born in the years of the rat:
- Stand-up comedian
Prominent people born in the Years of the Rat
- Scarlett Johansson
- Ben Affleck
- Cameron Diaz
- Denise Richards
- Katharine McPhee
- Mandy Moore
- Katy Perry
- Diego Maradona
- Zinedine Zidane
How to get along with the Rats
One needs to take care of the following in order to interact with the “rat”:
- Rats prefer companions who are capable and excellent, especially in the workplace.
- They don’t give much thought to material possessions or appearance. For them, the chemistry and inner sensations are what count.
- Rats may appear flirty, but once they decide to form a relationship, they are honest and devoted, and they hope their partners are too.
The Background to the Zodiac Sign of the Year of Rat
Let us look at the mythology surrounding the “Rat” zodiac sign.
- According to legend, the Jade Emperor, the ruler of heaven in Chinese mythology, decided to hold a race to determine the order of the zodiac animals.
- He invited all twelve animals to participate, and the order in which they crossed the finish line would determine their place in the zodiac.
- The rat, known for its cunning and intelligence, was determined to win the race. However, the rat was not a strong swimmer and was unable to cross a river on its own.
- So, the rat approached the ox, who was a strong and reliable swimmer, and asked for a ride across the river.
- The ox, being kind-hearted and unaware of the rat’s true intentions, agreed to carry the rat on its back.
- As they crossed the river, the rat suddenly jumped off the ox’s back and crossed the finish line first, thus becoming the first animal in the zodiac cycle.
- Despite its small size, the rat has a significant place in Chinese culture and mythology, and its association with the zodiac is just one example of its enduring importance.
People Also Ask
- What is the personality of the “Year of the Rat’s”?
Ans: People born in the year of the rat are considered to be intelligent, resourceful, and adaptable. They are successful and ambitious as well.
- Is the Year of the Rat a lucky year?
Ans: Year of the Rat is considered to be a year of transition that will bring good luck in all facets of one’s life.